Ann Ipock is an award-winning Southern author, humorist and speaker whose writings have appeared in Sasee Magazine, Salt Magazine, Georgetown Times, Columbia County Magazine, and others. She lives in Wilmington, N.C., with her husband, Russell.
Ann has published three humor books: Life is Short, I Wish I Was Taller, Life is Short, So Read This Fast! and Life is Short, But It’s Wide.
Ann’s hobbies include gardening, cooking, walking, dancing, painting, decorating, and traveling. In addition she—
• Was a featured speaker at “The Best of Our State,” Our State Magazine
• Was a featured speaker at the Southern Women’s’ Show in Raleigh, Charlotte and Savannah
• Performed in community theatre productions of Steel Magnolias, Other People’s Money, Annie, and Life Is Short, a three-act, one-woman play
• Was the first Sasee Magazine hat recipient
• Was selected as cover/feature story for Grand Strand Magazine
• Was chosen Woman of the Month, for S.C. WOMAN Magazine
“Ann Ipock’s writing is at once hilarious, and in the next breath, poignant…”
—Dorothea Benton Frank, NY Times best-selling author of All the Single Ladies and 15 other NYT best-selling novels
The STARS database detected that you have never allotted password for the username you are trying. Do you want to create a default password now so that you can login to our system? Your password will be sent by email on your registered email address.